Friday, May 14, 2010

HOLY MOLY!







Goodness it has been awhile since Ive been on here. Things have been so crazy the last couple of months I completly forgot We even had a blog haha. Ok here's a quick update;


September 25- We got married!!!!!! And it was the best day EVER! The sun was shinning, I got the best man in the world forever and we had some pretty awesome cake! :)







March 2010- We bought a house! It is wonderful and we are so incredibly lucky to have such a beautiful home. And Bonus, Nicks sister Kysa lives in our neighborhood so we see each other a lot :)





May 9- We got a little puppy and she is ADORABLE! She's a golden retriever and her name is Honey. She can be a handful but we are completely smitten so its ok ( more pictures to come soon)





Present day- Well its Friday night and we ordered in some food and were gonna watch Wolverine-The origins. So ya, Im off to go have a great date and I will see ya'll soon :)

[ps] My pictures really didnt want to go in order sorry!






1 comment:

  1. Hey, I hope you don't mind if I blog-stalk you. It's fun to see what you are up to. I'm so sorry for everything you're go through with losing Lindy. Please let me know if there's anything we Utah-folk can do.

    ReplyDelete